Brayton Energy Canada, located in Ottawa is an engineering firm that specializes in the research and development of renewable and other forms of environmentally-responsible energy solutions. We also provide diverse mechanical design services to help you realise your projects. Our expert engineering team members have studied, published and worked extensively to help companies gain a competitive advantage through our expertise in:
- Utility-scale solar power plant
- Gas-turbine for: biomass conversion, fuel-cell hybrid power, vehicle hybrid systems
- Novel heat exchangers for: advanced nuclear powerplants, catalyst systems, transportation industry
- Innovative coating technologies
- Building mechanical systems: seismic & wind, acoustic, pressure vessels, piping
- Prototyping and equipment integration
We are able to meet your needs in a cost efficient manner through a work structure which is flexible and adaptable to your changing needs and priorities.